ny nj run any ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok so the haverstraw marina could work for us if we want.

i got one other spot i thought of. its down the road from the haverstraw marina. its actually in stony point and right on the hudson river. the only thing with this spot is we are a little limited on space. so it kind of depends on how many trucks show up. how many would be in for this meet so i can see what spot we need to use?

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok so the haverstraw marina could work for us if we want.

i got one other spot i thought of. its down the road from the haverstraw marina. its actually in stony point and right on the hudson river. the only thing with this spot is we are a little limited on space. so it kind of depends on how many trucks show up. how many would be in for this meet so i can see what spot we need to use?

Thanks Nick - I would say go for the marina with the larger parking. What type of facilities are there? Restaurant, coffee shop, etc?

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this just a "Meet-Up" or are we talking about an "Excursion/Weekend" type deal?

I vote for meeting somewhere on Tug Hill or ADKS and running all the State Dirt Roads and trails. There are literally hundreds of miles of dirt roads in the area and Moose River Plains. Old Forge would be a good place to base/start out of.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is this just a "Meet-Up" or are we talking about an "Excursion/Weekend" type deal?

I vote for meeting somewhere on Tug Hill or ADKS and running all the State Dirt Roads and trails. There are literally hundreds of miles of dirt roads in the area and Moose River Plains. Old Forge would be a good place to base/start out of.

for the Haverstraw one it would just be a meet up. there are no local areas to ride big enough for the raptor.

sharpertouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Planning another run out at rausch creek on the baja tracks if u are interested in about a month and then a larger event over the summer. Our raptor open house will be end of April or beginning of may. We invite everyone to come and hang out, check out all the raptor products and trucks. Keep an eye out for the announcements

hey dave any idea on the 3rd annual raptor day at KHC?

rudy