North Dallas oil change recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys do oil changes? Dealer or your garage? Any recommendations for north Dallas area? Thanks!!!

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer DIY but the Prosper Ford just opened so they might be less jerky then the other dealers around.
This. I refuse to pay Bob Tomes any money for anything, so I was driving to Garland where I bought my truck.

Now that Prosper Ford is open I took it up there and had a great experience. Oil change, tire rotation, and resolving an issue with my moonroof. I recommend you give them a shot. They are new and trying to build their customer base. All of the service techs I worked with were great.

OP
OP
dfw186

dfw186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. I refuse to pay Bob Tomes any money for anything, so I was driving to Garland where I bought my truck.

Now that Prosper Ford is open I took it up there and had a great experience. Oil change, tire rotation, and resolving an issue with my moonroof. I recommend you give them a shot. They are new and trying to build their customer base. All of the service techs I worked with were great.
what a timely response!! I was about to bring my truck to Bob Thomes based on google reviews. I will call Propser ford tomorrow morning and wonder if you can please recommend an advisor. Thanks!!!!@ganooch

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what a timely response!! I was about to bring my truck to Bob Thomes based on google reviews. I will call Propser ford tomorrow morning and wonder if you can please recommend an advisor. Thanks!!!!@ganooch
Don't get me wrong, I never had a bad service experience at Bob Tomes. I just won't go there on principle after I sat in my sales guy's office and he looked me in eye to tell me he would sell me a Raptor at MSRP. When order banks opened, he told me $30K over. I reminded him of our agreement and he told me he didn't remember that conversation. So I went elsewhere to buy at MSRP and haven't set foot in there since.