Normal cruise not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthTxRaptor

Reaction score
2020 Raptor Screw. Relocated my adaptive cruise control due to a bumper upgrade. Adaptive cruise control worked for 200 miles, then it stopped while going 75. Pulled grill back down and saw that my wiring harness was rubbing the back of the grill and exposed one of the wires from the 8way connector that plugs into the ACC. Now I get pre collision not available warning and when I go to the Cruise control option on my dash display it is “grayed” out and won’t let me change the selection ACC to normal cruise. Thus, when I press my steering wheel cruise buttons, nothing happens. I am waiting on a new harness but has anyone experienced this before? Could this be a bigger issue like a short somewhere from the wire being exposed? I checked the applicable fuse and was good to go. No other warnings or check engine light. Weird that I can’t select “normal” cruise or that cruise won’t come on at all when I press the cruise button on my steering wheel? Any help would be awesome.
Do you have that part number on the harness by chance? I’m running in to the same issue worked for a little bit but now grayed out. Thanks