New Wheels and Suspension Mod

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I dropped by SDHQ (superdutyheadquarters.com) today in Gilbert, AZ and had a couple things done. Wanna start off by saying everyone over there is a class act, they were very helpful, answered all my questions, even those having nothing to do with my purchases and showed considerable hospitality during the time we were waiting. They know their stuff and I wouldn’t hesitate to look them up for any of your raptor needs, whether it be production parts or custom fab work.

I got four Method racing street wheels and had my shock perch moved up to level the front end out. I’m incredibly happy with how it looks and I found better prices than on the net right here in AZ. The truck rides great, it feels a little stiffer, and it looks like it should have come from the factory.

Anyways, here’s the fun part: The Pics!

Stock
IMG_2474.jpg
Vs. New!
IMG_2551.jpg

Stock
IMG_2471.jpg
Vs. New!
IMG_2550.jpg

Stock
IMG_2507.jpg
Vs. New!
IMG_2549.jpg

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great! Are those the same wheels SOCOmech (Matt) has?

Can you take a close-up pic of the wheel in the sun so we can see the detail?

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah they are the same method wheels, i'll take some close up, well-lit pictures tomorrow, thanks for the complement.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
looks good but Method swore up and down to me the tires would stay tucked under the wheel wells...doesn't even look close they stick way out

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Wow, I must say....you're truck looks good;) Lol.

I stopped in at SDHQ about a week ago myself and talked with one of the guys there, they're good guys and have a ton of stuff in stock. He even took me for a tour around the shop out back.....they've got a NASTY FJ Cruiser build going on back there. They were just about to get their black Raptor back from alignment after the Method's, Grabbers and shock perch mod. I may be doing something with them and some Deavers;)........I know Dan likes to hear that, lol.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There you go again, Pimpin' the Raptor! :mrgreen:

I do like to hear it! I'm sure a number of us are living vicariously through you Matt. So show us the 40" lightbar behind your grill!

OP
OP
Jake Y.

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, yours too! Yeah that FJ is great, you see the engine for it? They've got some cool projects goin on back there.

And sorry, they aren't real beadlocks. Method makes real ones though.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
sweet!! tell those guys to get on here with their black raptor so we can all drool over the mods they have planned for it!!!