New Tulsa Raptor Checking In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great choice red. Welcome. Tulsa is great, I had my truck there a couple of months ago, I have employees there and was visiting from the cabin at Table Rock. They took me to Elmers BBQ for lunch...top notch brisket and hot links....

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great choice red. Welcome. Tulsa is great, I had my truck there a couple of months ago, I have employees there and was visiting from the cabin at Table Rock. They took me to Elmers BBQ for lunch...top notch brisket and hot links....
Most everyone here loves elmers..great place!

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aren't you from Bimmerforums?

Yes sir! We have met before at c&g and I'm frends with curt. I had the black isf like yours and a red gtr now still. ...look forward to running Into you again soon at a meet.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes sir! We have met before at c&g and I'm frends with curt. I had the black isf like yours and a red gtr now still. ...look forward to running Into you again soon at a meet.

Thought so! Just making sure. Nice to see you around here its mostly a bunch of crazies :lol2: Make sure to get ready to go to TRR 2013, 2012 was a blast.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Oh are you going to Hallett tomorrow? They rented out the track.

OP
OP
R

robbys3m3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought so! Just making sure. Nice to see you around here its mostly a bunch of crazies :lol2: Make sure to get ready to go to TRR 2013, 2012 was a blast.

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Oh are you going to Hallett tomorrow? They rented out the track.

Really wanted to...too many meetings tomorrow.