New to the forum 2010 BC Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aydin

Aydin

Reaction score
WCE: welcome , congrats, enjoy !!! Nice introduce, Raptor as a first car ? Second congratulation for that !! And you live in BC Canada, I am jealous ... :waytogo:
Yeah first "car" I think I got a real good proud moment from my dad for bringing it home not trying to start nothing but I'm just curious what's good about BC? I'm having trouble finding trails to go on especially open space to really play around!

IceStationZ

Reaction score
Thanks! I work hard, never really go out until I met my girl 2 years ago and I've always saved as much as I could so I thought I deserved a little reward.
That is why I very intentionally used the word "fortunate" instead of "lucky". Good for you, nice work, well deserved, Enjoy!

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I work hard, so I thought I deserved a little reward.
Agree, it's always worth it to work hard in order to pay your "dream car" especially when it's a raptor, well done !

just curious what's good about BC? I'm having trouble finding trails to go on especially open space to really play around!
I am may be not objective from my "far" point of view , I have always though BC was a great place to live, of course, depend of what you look for... I have personaly always been attracted by this "type" of place, that's certainly why I live in France in a place which can be compared to " a little Canada" just with "Lessss" space and more people .
Surprising you don't manage to find lots of trails , but one more time, I don't know the true and perhaps underestimate private area ...To me , BC is an opportunity for the start of lots of offroad trip, the wilder better. It require to leave for several days, or more...That's different of the daily run in the neighborhood.
Some other members from BC could may advice you where to go ! I am sure you can find on the web some interestin tracks to download and follow. Good luck.