New to the forum 2010 BC Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aydin

Aydin

Reaction score
Raptor as your first vehicle??? Congrats, you are a very fortunate man! you should see the piece(s) of shit I owned as a youngster.
Thanks! I work hard, never really go out until I met my girl 2 years ago and I've always saved as much as I could so I thought I deserved a little reward.

OP
OP
Aydin

Aydin

Reaction score
WCE: welcome , congrats, enjoy !!! Nice introduce, Raptor as a first car ? Second congratulation for that !! And you live in BC Canada, I am jealous ... :waytogo:
Yeah first "car" I think I got a real good proud moment from my dad for bringing it home not trying to start nothing but I'm just curious what's good about BC? I'm having trouble finding trails to go on especially open space to really play around!

IceStationZ

Reaction score
Thanks! I work hard, never really go out until I met my girl 2 years ago and I've always saved as much as I could so I thought I deserved a little reward.
That is why I very intentionally used the word "fortunate" instead of "lucky". Good for you, nice work, well deserved, Enjoy!