New Stainless Works Downpipe & Exhaust option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it high flow cats downpipe and full exhaust installed and happy so far. No drone that I hear, No issues talking on phone with windows up or down, turbo whistle is more pronounced and I feel like my boost is not as high on gauge. That said, I don't feel as though I lost power.

Will provide a more in depth opinion with pictures tomorrow with a better video and also cold start up sound!

https://youtu.be/kNEp0Dq8Mk4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^mines louder with the off-road dp

Lol...funny because stainless works said you were full of shit...further of all 20 kits sent out so far, all went out with the wrong bolts and we were the first to call them and let them know that the 35mm length turbo bolts were 10mm to long.

But guess you already knew that....run along Son!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PARKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you think so far?

I like it so far. You can hear the turbos spool a lot more now. The power is good. The noise is good. I don't have any complaints yet. The bolts that connect it to the turbos were long but that was easily fixed. SW also seemed to have forgotten a coupling or maybe one of the ends was wrong. Luckily I had mine installed at a fab shop so they easily fixed it. Also SW says they wont throw a CEL code, but mine came on the next day. Strangly enough the truck seemed to run better the second day. A tune will take care of the CEL so I'm not really worried about it.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Just for the record and being an authorized Stainless Works reseller, they have told us from the beginning that the off-road and high-flow pipes will throw a CEL code. They recommend the 5 Star tuner as they have been working close with Mike on it.

For the down pipes that we have sold, we have sold a tuner with it at a bundled price.