New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In his pics, the base wheels sorta resemble the 37 pack wheels (style-wise). I keep going back & forth between them. Am I the only one seeing this? Might just be my bad eyes. Lol Yeah the base wheels aren’t bead locks but damn…powder coat them bad boys & you’re in business. Your thoughts…
I saw another post where they haven't looked good at all. I've been contemplating buying the 17-18 beadlock because I like the black on blue... Guess I'll wait until I see it in person before plopping money down on new wheels

irojas

Reaction score
She came in last night!

Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of...

Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is in and they can do the pre delivery inspection.

I'll pick it up 1100am on Tuesday!

Pics for now.
Awesome! Let us know how the deal goes. Hopefully you don’t get any last minute surprise like I did.

OP
OP
Raptor37

Raptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Let us know how the deal goes. Hopefully you don’t get any last minute surprise like I did.

Geez, I hope not. I've already signed the Bill of Sale and they signed it too. To include me giving them $83k ($5k in sales tax) two weeks ago, so deal is done as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She came in last night!

Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of...

Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is in and they can do the pre delivery inspection.

I'll pick it up 1100am on Tuesday!

Pics for now.
That’s ****** awesome. What was your projected delivery date?