New Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
She came in last night!

Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of...

Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is in and they can do the pre delivery inspection.

I'll pick it up 1100am on Tuesday!

Pics for now.
HUGE congrats--and looks great! The rims look 100x better than what I see in configurator. Can't wait for my black to be built in a few weeks. Enjoy her!

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya the ultra
It’s a 801a…can tell by the headlights & front sensors. Appears to be Agate to me.
Ya the Ultra Suede threw me....with thr early pics thought it was going to be more like the stuff they used in the 2019-20.

kevanscpa

Reaction score
HUGE congrats--and looks great! The rims look 100x better than what I see in configurator. Can't wait for my black to be built in a few weeks. Enjoy her!
I know I think this is the first time I have seen the 35 non beadlock rims

lfc raptor

Reaction score
Congrats! She looks really nice! Thanks for posting those pics because it now makes me feel good about my choice of 35 and Agate Black. I was worried that the black color would not fit the Gen 3 since very few selected that color.
Enjoy!

JROD

Reaction score
Awesome looking truck. When
No, those are OEM base. I plan on going aftermarket for wheels because I dont care for the upgraded OEM beedlock wheel design.
I plan on doing aftermarket as well. I wnt to add a 2-4” lift but can‘t find anyone that has the ability to do so. Any suggestions?