New Raptor on order...April arrival

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

KCode289

Reaction score
RDFTS: No I ordered it from Ford of Augusta. I was leaning towards Louisburg, but I am in Wichita so that's a pretty long haul. Fortunately, Ford of Augusta gave me the same deal as Louisburg (actually $50 less!)

D

Deleted member 12951

RDFTS: No I ordered it from Ford of Augusta. I was leaning towards Louisburg, but I am in Wichita so that's a pretty long haul. Fortunately, Ford of Augusta gave me the same deal as Louisburg (actually $50 less!)

Wasn't aware they did that there. Didn't see them on the dealer list, need to let WyoStorm know. Will they do that deal always? That is only 30 more miles from me than Louisburg.

Sent using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

KCode289

Reaction score
My Raptor finally arrived! I ordered it January 21 and it came in yesterday (May 6th). The dealership was great. They sold me the truck for invoice and gave me NADA clean trade-in on my Ranger. It was built on April 26th and shipped out of Dearborn to Kansas City by rail where it sat for a week before they loaded it on a truck and brought it to Wichita. I couldn't be happier with the truck.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wichita! Had one hell of a week there one night.....

Congrats!

Is there a Riverfest Raptor Run set up yet?

Attachments

• Why-You-No-Guy Raptor.jpg
    Why-You-No-Guy Raptor.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 15