New Raptor - Beware!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
@cougarclaws, We all know that tone does not come across well on the internet, but you seem very combative and unwilling to face the chance that this Ford tech could possibly be wrong?

We get it, you are having a bad experience with your 2015 Lariat.

But joining a Raptor forum to speculate based on hearsay and then argue with people who know a whole lot more about Raptors than you and your 8 posts is kind of sad.
Nothing wrong with being new and :welcome: but I'd maybe tone down the attitude.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
cougarclaws

cougarclaws

Reaction score
@cougarclaws, We all know that tone does not come across well on the internet, but you seem very combative and unwilling to face the chance that this Ford tech could possibly be wrong?

We get it, you are having a bad experience with your 2015 Lariat.

But joining a Raptor forum to speculate based on hearsay and then argue with people who know a whole lot more about Raptors than you and your 8 posts is kind of sad.
Nothing wrong with being new and :welcome: but I'd maybe tone down the attitude.

I am sorry. Not combative at all. Just staying to the point. As for hearsay, this came from Ford, not the dealer, I would think they would know. I apologize, I will go ahead and leave the forum. I had no idea we weren't welcome in our opinions here. I won't bother anyone here again.

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have a dog in this fight but it would still be new to the Raptor even if it had been used in another vehicle first. The two are not mutually exclusive.

Read the link. The features described on the "all new" transfer case are not available on any F150 right now.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I am sorry. Not combative at all. Just staying to the point. As for hearsay, this came from Ford, not the dealer, I would think they would know. I apologize, I will go ahead and leave the forum. I had no idea we weren't welcome in our opinions here. I won't bother anyone here again.

Are you 12? Yes, That is exactly what I said.. :specialed:

Whatever dude...

D

Deleted member 12951

Nothing wrong with being new

He actually isn't new, joined 12-16-2012 and probably has just been reading and lurking. And based off what he believe was truth because he trusts this so-called informed Ford tech, he felt it was time to post. I personally didn't think his post were coming off offensive but my opinion doesn't mean shit.