New Member - IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Checking in from IL - DuPage County area (Darien). Read around some of these posts awhile back prior to purchasing my '24 Raptor (Oxford White - 801A) - happy to not feel like an outsider now lol If there are ever any meet ups, shows, or group cruises I'd be interested in linking up.

This is the first Raptor I've owned, 9th vehicle overall :driver:, yet the most kick ass one of them all! Traded in my 2022 F150 King Ranch FX4 for it, and I haven't looked back since. The sheer joy from driving this monster is just awesome :peace:

Anyways..here's proof I'm not driving a Prius lol

IMG_8168.jpg

IMG_8103.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_7979 2.JPG
    IMG_7979 2.JPG
    223.3 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
312_OxWhiteRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome and very nice truck. I like the color.
Thanks! It's growing on me. I was initially looking for a shelter green but every dealer around me that had one was marking them up. Found this one for slightly under msrp so at that point color became irrelevant lol

Welcome to the forum, super nice Raptor! I was born and raised in IL, mostly in DeKalb. Left there at age 25 for Colorado and never looked back.
Been here for 34 years and the only time I visited DeKalb was for a college party at NIU...which I don't remember much of lol

looks good. Tint too. Enjoy
Thanks! 15% all around, except for the windshield. Though I kind of want to go darker on the front to match the rear since the stained glass made the 15% more like 5%

morning..........
Did we wake you? lol

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! It's growing on me. I was initially looking for a shelter green but every dealer around me that had one was marking them up. Found this one for slightly under msrp so at that point color became irrelevant lol

Been here for 34 years and the only time I visited DeKalb was for a college party at NIU...which I don't remember much of lol

Thanks! 15% all around, except for the windshield. Though I kind of want to go darker on the front to match the rear since the stained glass made the 15% more like 5%

Did we wake you? lol
its always morning.