New member from OKC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerrew

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ray from OKC. Finished ordering my new SCrew Raptor and am sending it to Shelby for a conversion. It will probably be a bit before I get it but looking forward to following several threads to learn more. Promise to post pics when its delivered.
So long for now.
Thanks,
Ray

D

Deleted member 12951

Wow, that was definitely something I would have loved to do. I heard Shelby was only doing 50 a year. Was there any issues or timeframes getting on a list? Were you able to use any dealer of your choice? What color combo and options did you get with Shelby?

Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

bikerrew

Reaction score
I ordered a race red with black int. You can use any dealer. Shelby has a ship code from ford so you can have your truck shipped direct from the factory to Shelby. It is fairly well loaded from the factory and Shelby will add their conversion, supercharger. I am adding Shelby wheels, heat exchanger. I went with the traditional strips in white. Interior will have red trim. There was no issue with timing as I reserved a slot as soon as I ordered the truck.
Ray