New Member, First time Raptor Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
View attachment 441916

Checking in. Must be Prius.

Or

Got on the road right away. In that case how dare he not update the forum. 10 lashes and a week in the pit of misery.
You’re getting the hang of things. Just got to be quicker and come up with some gnarly prius pics for the next n00b.

OP
OP
jmee10

jmee10

Reaction score
Last leg of my trip! About to board in Atlanta for final leg to Fort Myers Florida. Sooo close. Might as well continue to document this entire process here until I actually drive back to Vegas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 14

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, it's tomorrow

Sunrise in Florida
View attachment 441968

Welcome aboard
I live next to sunrise. Are you picking it up at sawgrass ford on Sunrise Blvd? If so, I prob looked at that same truck before getting mine a last month. If requested by the forum, we can enact in person anti Prius inspections. lol

OP
OP
jmee10

jmee10

Reaction score
I live next to sunrise. Are you picking it up at sawgrass ford on Sunrise Blvd? If so, I prob looked at that same truck before getting mine a last month. If requested by the forum, we can enact in person anti Prius inspections. lol
I’m my Lyft to the dealership now. It’s waiting for me at LaBelle Ford. I had to fly in to Fort Myers.