New member Eastern WA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wdj1954

Reaction score
Just bought a certified pre-owned 2019 Raptor with 26,000 miles on the clock. I am coming from a 2023 Tacoma TRD offroad and I still can't get over how much room it has. I love the truck but unfortunately it is starting to get cam phaser rattle on startup. The good news is it still has some of the powertrain warranty left on it also being a certified pre-owned it has additional warranty coverage. It is going in for repair in August.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I didn't know Prius's had cam phaser issues! Hopefully OP can add some pictures of claimed Raptor purchase or otherwise just another Prius lurker.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Way to make someone feel welcome! And as to your inquiry about my truck, I really couldn't care less if you believe it or not.
Take a look at one of the thousand welcome threads and you'll see they are all like this. Post a picture or be accused of owning a prius. You can consider it light hearted ribbing that definitely will show if someone has a sense of humor or not.

If you need to ease into the place, start here:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score