New Indiana member unfortunatly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

curtrwall

Reaction score
I say that because I'm in a unique position. Being a long time Ford guy I just recently a few months ago bought a 2011 FX4. Well a few weeks ago my Uncle passed away due to a sudden stroke, at the age of 57. Well, he had a VERY nice 2011 Black Supercrew Raptor, it only has 9k miles on it. Heck of a truck right. As we decide what to do with it in the estate, of coarse I would love to buy it back from his wife, but here is the kicker..... I just got a new job which is going to be providing me with a new low mile lease F150 Lariat!! Stuck between a rock and a hard place with some F150's to sell.

Curt

Banned
Reaction score
very sorry for your loss man.
that sucks.

would be nice to keep the truck in the family though, if its at all possible. would be a nice way to remember him by.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. You gotta get that raptor. I am sure your uncle would have not wanted anyone else to get it. Sell the fx4. Just my opinion. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
C

curtrwall

Reaction score
Everyone agrees. I was the first one he called when he bought it. I would like to sell the FX4, hopefully $30k or so. Maybe the family would take that, if they don't want to just give it. Then I'll have a toy Raptor and an everyday one to put the miles on. Ideally, hahah

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sell the Fx4...Got to keep the Raptor in the Family...see if your Company will get you the cash for you to use and put the money toward the Raptor purchase

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah sell the FX4. Maybe see if you can work something out with your job where they'll just pay payments on your Raptor instread of thet Lariat (have a buddy who's job is doing that so he's selling his Platinum).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing