New Guy here..........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedythief

Reaction score
Hi, I have owned my Raptor since 5-6-11. I love it!!!!!!! I have already done some mods to it: Airaid intake, Corsa exhaust, Line-X bedliner and wheel well protection, Console Vault, Perch adjustment, and I have been waiting for my ADD stealth bumper for a little over 2 months, they said they are shipping it in 2 weeks, I cant wait!!!! I am also attending the Raptor Roundup here in Albuquerque, NM on July 16th, anyone else going on here, shout out.

Frivol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, sounds like you've been busy. Lucky i'm stuck with waiting till i come back to the states 8months and counting!!! anyway, got any pics of ya beast?

OP
OP
speedythief

speedythief

Reaction score
It was really fun!!! I hadnt been offroad in my Raptor until the roundup. I learned alot from the pro's from VORE that rode with us. There was a dirt oval and then an obstacle course. I will post all my pics and videos from the roundup soon.............