New FORD police interceptor to be Taurus-Based

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Nacho

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is one good looking Police Vehicle....it will be about 5 years before the Army sees them. We had mostly Impalas and two Vics at Bragg and those Impalas were HORRIBLE. (plus they are beat to S***) Good luck chasing anyone or responding in a timely manner to anything in those. And glad to see they are using LED bars. Its 2010, time to get rid of the regular emergency lights.
Another pic
screen-shot-2010-03-12-at-11.53.41-amopt.jpg

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
I think it's sharp looking! What I find impressive is the fact that the structural rigidity of it is stronger than the Crown Vic's......which says alot for a unibody vehicle. Wonder if there will be a way to tell the EB versions from the n/a ones. Now they need to do a re-make of Robo-Cop! Heeeeey, I just realized something......the Raptor kind of reminds me of the ED-209 from that movie, lol! Maybe they could make a new one where Robo-Cop drives one of SHO Pursuit versions and team up with a good guy version of a Raptor/ED-209, LOL!