New coolant lines from full race.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

REX111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Full race just announced new coolant lines are now available for the gen 2 Raptor. Discount code: (coolant20) good for this weekend only.

full-race geoff

Reaction score
Very weird that they used an Oetiker clamp on one side, and a spring tension style clamp on the other.
this is for ease of install. The oetiker clamp is intended to be left in place. The spring tension clamp makes turbocharger install/removal much, much easier than any other solution. This configuration is proven reliable and if you look at any other big OEM (BMW, honda, etc) you can see they all use this configuration of turbocharger coolant hose

full-race geoff

Reaction score
here is a detailed video showing the removal of turbos and installing our coolant line kit, with info on the pinch clamp vs oetiker:

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the video the turbos go in with the lines assembled and clamps in place accept for the fitting on the drivers side to the back of the head. I get that spring clamps are used by OEM's and generally are reliable, but all those spots just seem like the perfect application for Oetiker clamps, especially since they are push lock fittings and you won't be servicing them on the vehicle and removing the hose from that fitting means cutting the hose and replacing it.

Or did you do it that way in case an end user need to clock a fitting a bit different than how they came assembled? I'm just big on congruency so it caught my eye that 3 of the hoses come pre assembled but with different clamps. Just trying to understand. Obviously cant get clamp pliers in there to pinch that clamp for the one that gets assemble in the truck.