Need help with pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n80

Reaction score
I've got a 14 with a Roush phase 2 package that I need to get a value on. Vehicle was sent to a Roush garage to have the package installed to carry the factory warranty. the truck isn't serialized. But the window sticker clearly shows it was delivered to a Roush affiliate. I am the second owner and It's been garage kept from day one, with every option available from 2014, in tuxedo black, with the special edition package. It also has the Corsa Extreme exhaust and tinted front windows. It sits at 47,9XX on the clock and none of them off-road (unfortunately) I'd like to sell it, but I'm not sure where to start on price. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

Attachments

• 20210111_112802.jpg
    20210111_112802.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 17

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 14 with a Roush phase 2 package that I need to get a value on. Vehicle was sent to a Roush garage to have the package installed to carry the factory warranty. the truck isn't serialized. But the window sticker clearly shows it was delivered to a Roush affiliate. I am the second owner and It's been garage kept from day one, with every option available from 2014, in tuxedo black, with the special edition package. It also has the Corsa Extreme exhaust and tinted front windows. It sits at 47,9XX on the clock and none of them off-road (unfortunately) I'd like to sell it, but I'm not sure where to start on price. Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!
Go to B.A.T. auctions and do a search...wont find exact,but get good idea....been selling in the $40k range...depending on miles and condition.
You did try Kelly Blue Book..? They let you add some of the extras after you enter vin#.
Good luck

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK... some things stand out to me. The truck is a dealer installed Roush. Being non serialized, exhaust , lack of badging, Could go on.... BUT at this point I do NOT think any of that matters if it is dealer installed or factory serialized Roush. One is not really more valuable at this point than the other. unless you are trying to appeal to some type of collector....... witch you don't have that truck. You could start at 40k I personally don't think you will get that 30-35 is more inline for what I have seen on here. JMO.
Like @smurfslayer said Play by the Forums Rules. You will have a much better time of it.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Low mile Roush I would probably ask $39-40k and expect to get $35-36. They are still hanging in there on retail $$ here in TX.
You have to find the right person that has to have it. You never know, there may be someone out there that does.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK... some things stand out to me. The truck is a dealer installed Roush. Being non serialized, exhaust , lack of badging, Could go on.... BUT at this point I do NOT think any of that matters if it is dealer installed or factory serialized Roush. One is not really more valuable at this point than the other. unless you are trying to appeal to some type of collector....... witch you don't have that truck. You could start at 40k I personally don't think you will get that 30-35 is more inline for what I have seen on here. JMO.
Like @smurfslayer said Play by the Forums Rules. You will have a much better time of it.
Think the SC's are selling little higher and faster.IMHO..but im bias,mine is SC.
But yep..we all seem to agree on the 35-40k range