Need help identifying pulleys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 6.6L livernois motor with ATI 12% OD, E85, and whipple (2.875 pulley). I do have their 8 rib pulley setup as well.
My problem for the last year is that my serpentine belt jumps off under certain conditions. Usually that condition involves a quick hit of the throttle in 1st or 2nd gear.
It's a bear to get that belt back on when the truck is hot. I've never not got it put back on, but it's bad enough that I keep a spare breakover and belt with me at all times.

Another gentleman with the same setup fought this as well. To the point where Livernois asked that he send his truck back to them.

He's been running their fix for a couple of months now and zero belt issues and he swears he's tried everything he can do to get it to jump.

Livernois finally sent me the quote.

Essentially it's going back to stock ATI balancer size, new crank seal, new bolts and two lipped idler pulleys.

I would rather just order the two pulleys. That's where I need help. Need help deciphering the part numbers.

FOEMOTYS329 - GT500 WALLED SMOOTH IDLER PULLEY
DMSIDLERPULLEY - 50MM SUPERCHARGER IDLER PULLEY

The DMS Pulley I believe is this: https://dedicatedmotorsports.com/dms-50mm-supercharger-idler-pulley/

I'm struggling with the FOEMOTY. FOE = Ford of Europe? No clue on the MOTY Any help would be much appreciated.

Brian

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raptor_wil