I got a Raptor now i need HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
P

Paul S

Reaction score
This seems like something your homeowners or car insurance should be covering. it shouldn't be your job to fix this.
I know, but i thought you guys may know some places to get parts. I don't want to wait 3 months for a hood or something my head would explode. LOL

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
First off... Holy FÚCK!
Glad you and the family are ok.

Would this be a homeowners or auto claim though? I mean for the truck, pretty sure you’re already talking to the homeowner’s insurance company for the house.

OP
OP
P

Paul S

Reaction score
First off... Holy FÚCK!

Would this be a homeowners or auto claim though? I mean for the truck, pretty sure you’re already talking to the homeowner’s insurance company for the house.
We have the same insurance for the house as the truck. Same company anyway.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First off... Holy FÚCK!

You can't make a claim against yourself using your own, owned property. This means you can't wreck into your own property and then only claim one deductible everything must be turned in under its own policy. The vehicle would get Comp Claim and homeowners would get Comp claim and unfortunately, they will each have their own deduct.

Thank God you are OK that looks like one big pillow fight!

OP
OP
P

Paul S

Reaction score
You can't make a claim against yourself using your own, owned property. This means you can't wreck into your own property and then only claim one deductible everything must be turned in under its own policy. The vehicle would get Comp Claim and homeowners would get Comp claim and unfortunately, they will each have their own deduct.

Thank God you are OK that looks like one big pillow fight!
Yeah, probably i would just like to get my Raptor back and not have to wash my clothes at a laundromat.