nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If I remember correctly I think he is referring to the factory amp. I can't open the video right now to check.

D

Deleted member 12951

That's what I thought too, but NOPE! You lose them permanently!

According to the video, it shows otherwise.
(why when you use the youtube feature on the forum, it always shows two of them???)

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
(why when you use the youtube feature on the forum, it always shows two of them???)

When you copy the link, copy it directly from the address bar, not the share link. When you paste it into the post, don't click YouTube, just paste it.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I was about to call you out to say those stationary green/yellow/red lines are not the moving blue lines we're talking about, but at around 2:30 at the end of the vid, that truck is showing the moving blue lines....WTF! How did they get it to work? Is there an update to the SW that can fix that?

D

Deleted member 12951

to avoid confusion, i updated the very first post with the group buy info. please remember to pay by the 15th. we need 12 confirmed in order to receive this pricing, otherwise it will have to remain open until we get enough people. if i can place the order by the date specified, you will receive them before christmas.

also please dont forget your frf user name when paying with paypal. it saves me a ton of time when trying to find who paid and who hasnt.

so far there are 5 people who have paid.

So how is this going, do we have 7 more that have paid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one more right now. we are halfway to our goal. i need 12 confirmed to get the pricing. and we have 14 interested. i was hoping to get them out to you all before christmas, but if we dont get enough members it may drag on a bit longer.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
one more right now. we are halfway to our goal. i need 12 confirmed to get the pricing. and we have 14 interested. i was hoping to get them out to you all before christmas, but if we dont get enough members it may drag on a bit longer.

Is that for the adapters too or are those a set price?