nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would check for loose connections. if one of the wires gets disconnected, it wont work. it works as a pass through so if a data wire isnt making it back to the radio, then you wont be able to use the radio at all.

D

Deleted member 12951

I found an installer that said they are a Nav-Tv authorized dealer and would install it for $120. They mentioned something about if I purchased through them that it would retain the full warranty. I assume he means if the Nav-Tv failed that they would cover the labor but I will have the manufacture warranty regardless?

What is the warranty on these anyways?

How does one confirm what shops are Nav-tv authorized or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
the product does have a manufacturers warranty. but its normal if the product was purchased somewhere else, that the labor would not be covered. you can go to nav-tv's website and check dealer locator.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dealer locator is not an option

most shops ar dealers for nav-tv i wouldnt doubt it, but at the same time, make sure they arent lying to make a sale.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

But I could buy the new harness from u without all the splicing?

at that point, its better to buy a new unit. the cost of the harness is more than the difference in price of the units.

Crazyc

Reaction score
---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
at that point, its better to buy a new unit. the cost of the harness is more than the difference in price of the units.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok. Do I need to pm u to get in on the group buy then?