my Raptor vs Prius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's good to let people know their trucks are not invisible. I get in and think I can just go anywhere for the most part ya can just not threw objects.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stupid Prius. Hope this cheers you up a bit.

184451_293940137375014_1430746498_n.jpg

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All Prius owners are fucktarded and looney. None of them can drive. None. As for the truck, that sucks but I'd shoot the wrecker driver for hooking up to your truck like that. As for you, count your blessings that you didn't get hurt even without wearing your seatbelt. Be safe.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad your OK. Sorry about the truck. It will be rebuilt better than before, hmmm still need that theme music cued. Hang in there, dont let them insurance company screw you over, stand up for what is in your favor and fair.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and no seatbelt???

What are you talking about...you ride a motorcycle loaded with nitrous...

Where is your seatbelt...Mr safety Man...

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

O'beastly hag ranting about how your truck is killing Mother Earth while she's smoking a cigarette? Where's that YouTube video?

That one got my blood pressure up as well....I forgot she was smoking...I bet her ***** is gas powered...

GsxrRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This suxs!!! Did you take it to a shop already I work at a really good shop in west hollywood if your interested

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This suxs!!! Did you take it to a shop already I work at a really good shop in west hollywood if your interested

I called south bay ford, left a message with the service manager.

Insurance kept saying to see who the dealer uses..

I could use the name of a good place. I'll try asking Connor if he could do it, though it might be pretty bad on the door area.

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

Glad your OK. Sorry about the truck. It will be rebuilt better than before, hmmm still need that theme music cued. Hang in there, dont let them insurance company screw you over, stand up for what is in your favor and fair.

Left a message at outlaw. Lets see if this is something they can take on and maybe add a few nice parts since mine are destroyed :)

Last edited: