My new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Those wheels look really tough man, if you don't mind what did they cost? and where is you Craven Speed Stubby antenna? lol

Around $670 IIRC, smokin' deal and they had them on my doorstep the very next day, excellent customer service. I never ordered one of those stubby antennas, I don't mind the stock one to tell you the truth, lol.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
SOCOMech, that may be the best looking Raptor I've ever seen.

Aww shucks, thanks man:) All I have to do now is get it back from Rigid Industries (did I say that out loud?) and get my spray in bedliner and I should be all set!

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww shucks, thanks man:) All I have to do now is get it back from Rigid Industries (did I say that out loud?) and get my spray in bedliner and I should be all set!

You sure those guys at Rigid aren't out zombie stompin' in your Raptor? <G>

Falcon

Jake Y.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey SOCO, beautiful truck. I see your in PHX, if you dont mind me asking, where'd you get your truck? and who did your tint?

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Hey SOCO, beautiful truck. I see your in PHX, if you dont mind me asking, where'd you get your truck? and who did your tint?

Thanks! I actually got my truck through ENCS (military car sales) while I was in Iraq, so I only had to pick it up from a dealer in Phoenix. Total Auto Pros in Phoenix did the tint.

Kyle

Reaction score
Those are sick wheels! Not to flashy and not to plain. I think its important for tires to be flush with or stick out past the fenders for protection. Smooth move ex-lax.