My new wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! Do you notice any diffenece with the offset while driving or off roading?

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Sweet! Do you notice any diffenece with the offset while driving or off roading?

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I have not had a chance to offroad with them yet but, normal driving, there's not really a difference. On a side note, these are Method Race Wheels, these things are made just for this type of vehicle. These aren't some pretty wheels that you have to be careful with, they're desert truck race wheels made for the street. They have some sweet forged and beadlock ones too.

OP
OP
SOCOMech

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
Adding a few now that my windows are tinted......20% all around. I had them do just enough extra on the rear and rear door windows to match the 20% of the front windows, so it's an even 20% all around.

IMG_0533.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0534.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0535.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_0536.jpg
[/IMG]

GTS RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Method Race Wheels......stock 17x8.5 with a bit less offset and backspacing, so now the tires are flush with the fender edge....maybe a taaaaad further out. Me personally.......damn I've got good taste;) Now for window tint in the morning. Oh and there's something else happening tomorrow....dang, what was it.......?

Nice wheels SOCO!
Something else tomorrow besides tint? Hmmmm, Line-X the bed perhaps or maybe a Tonneau cover or both?

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those wheels look really tough man, if you don't mind what did they cost? and where is you Craven Speed Stubby antenna? lol