My 2023 RaptorR order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker finally updated! But, it is showing a 5 to 6 week delivery! Anxiety will be thru the roof by the time it arrives. My 250 only took 8 days to cross the country leaving from KTP. Dealer says the rail from Detroit stops at so many places along the route it takes much longer. Delivery 7/30/23 is a very long wait once shipped. Could be worse I guess and because its Canadian Railway no way to track it.

Shipped 6 20 23 vert.JPG

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My R showed up in Az a month early!
I was shocked to learn this morning it was on train a 2 hour drive away.
Since i know from study arrival time at depot is 3-4 pm that means its within 2 hours from now to AZ offload point.
My dealer is only 8 miles away. So, I would imagine it should be at dealer in a day or so. It will go from rail yard to dealer where a friend is the western states Ford GT tech!
He is currently on vacation back to work next Wednesday & want him to do PDI so will wait. I am currently laying in a hospital bed at Mayo and hoping to get out soon to at least go see it!

With tracker showing July 17-30th this is great news.