Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those look perfect!
Were you able to just use the existing factory screw points for the back flaps as well??

Do the PDP come with new hardware?

I used two of the existing fender flare screws for mounting. They worked out great and the flaps sit contour just right with the flare curve.

The PDP's do come with hardware but in my opinion they are pretty cheesy looking pan head screws. Just use the two factory flare screws and everything will work and look great.

fidds22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these look pretty slick, how well do they perform at keeping rocks from off the paint?

My 2011 raptor had them, and I had BMF wheels on it, that stuck out probably an inch past my flares. My flares and rockers were beat to shit from rocks. Then I got these on and they helped 100%. Im gonna buy these, probably next month. I really liked them.

CowboyRaptor

Reaction score
PDP

I installed the PDP gray colored lettering flaps on my gen 2 AG and I think they look great...has definitely cut down on the mud spray on the running board and door handles which was obviously a problem after two weeks of ownership in Wyoming.

BTW... Was in NYC last week and saw a tricked out gen 1 that has likely never seen a dirt road... Really?!?!

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed the PDP gray colored lettering flaps on my gen 2 AG and I think they look great...has definitely cut down on the mud spray on the running board and door handles which was obviously a problem after two weeks of ownership in Wyoming.

BTW... Was in NYC last week and saw a tricked out gen 1 that has likely never seen a dirt road... Really?!?!

Pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk