Mud flaps for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spud

Reaction score
I'm getting them put on tomorrow. I will ask them on availability and post pics when it's done.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just did this morning actually.

For some reason the flaps look bigger in the picture than they look when you are actually looking at the truck.

21DD6B22-DAA6-434B-8644-D6130F516639_zpsg4l9awwz.jpg

1664CB3D-E193-4BC7-98C6-0952169B696E_zps409rtx9h.jpg

44FA4B49-872F-4F89-9570-C95C83E0FAC7_zpschosqxrc.jpg

Could you take a picture of the flaps from the front where you can see the mounting holes/screw specifically the front flaps? Thanks!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all should check out the thread below. We are a long time dealer for PDP and offer their mud flaps of all models and can obtain custom logos for anyone that wants them. We worked with them this week to update the Raptor logo on their mud flaps and they are represented below. We are offering full sets of all PDP mud flaps for $89 shipped to the lower 48 for the time being.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/2017-raptor-logo-pdp-mudflap-group-buy-52917/

Those new style will be exclusive to Freedom Motorsports, not available anywhere else due to our close working relationship to both PDP and the Raptor community as a whole.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Y'all should check out the thread below. We are a long time dealer for PDP and offer their mud flaps of all models and can obtain custom logos for anyone that wants them. We worked with them this week to update the Raptor logo on their mud flaps and they are represented below. We are offering full sets of all PDP mud flaps for $89 shipped to the lower 48 for the time being.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/2017-raptor-logo-pdp-mudflap-group-buy-52917/

Those new style will be exclusive to Freedom Motorsports, not available anywhere else due to our close working relationship to both PDP and the Raptor community as a whole.

Damn I wish I would have known that. Would have saved me a bunch of money and I have been able to support a forum sponsor.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn I wish I would have known that. Would have saved me a bunch of money and I have been able to support a forum sponsor.

Could you post some pictures of your front flap install specifically where you placed the mounting hardware, thanks.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could you post some pictures of your front flap install specifically where you placed the mounting hardware, thanks.

I will as soon as I get time. Install was simple. I actually used two of the fender flare screws for the front and back. I'll explain when I post pics.