Mike P Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last teaser for now...

This looks so f-in bad ass. Love the set up mike! Officially decided this is my next mod since I hate my hid's on my bumper! This is clean and simple. Add another hid like ya did and cannons on bumper. Can NVR have enough light and night time rides are the shit!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dan06

FRF Addict
Reaction score
12322d1350064566-mike-p-build-img_0011.jpg

I want your rear bumper! What lights are those in the middle holes??? I've been contemplating something along these lines for quite some time...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
12322d1350064566-mike-p-build-img_0011.jpg

I want your rear bumper! What lights are those in the middle holes??? I've been contemplating something along these lines for quite some time...

I love my RPG raceline bumpers!! Ad I would also love to know what lights you used!! I have yet to find amber lights to put in those little holes haha

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mike had these lights in his raceline at Raptoberfest but they were white reverse lights. I'm wondering the same thing but with ambers. Corey with RPG knows Patrick.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my RPG raceline bumpers!! Ad I would also love to know what lights you used!! I have yet to find amber lights to put in those little holes haha

Mike had these lights in his raceline at Raptoberfest but they were white reverse lights. I'm wondering the same thing but with ambers. Corey with RPG knows Patrick.

Spoke to mike. The rear lights are all visionX bumper and rack. All light on the truck are visionX lol. With the cannons, 21" bar in bumper and the 5 lights in light rack he's pushing 65,000 lumens! Sick....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited: