Memorial Day Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just installed my AFE cai. with the lid. Very nice intake. Notice alil more power and I can see how some guys say the intake is loud with out the lid. But with the lid on it's a perfect sound level, not overwhelming. Thanks Mike for your great customer service:waytogo:

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got my X3 yesterday now all got to do is install it without wife noticing, figures one time I want her to go shopping she decides to stay home!!

lol, only takes like 10min you should be able to sneak out and knock that out quick, after the 1st tune they load a little faster cause it wont have to save your original truck data anymore. :waytogo:

trxhonda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it installed the other night while she was at work!! WOW!! what a differance and they say it only gets better after the adaptive trans gets set. THANKS again Mike

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCT X3 ordered at a great price. Hell, it was already a bargain at the regular price.

Already content with the performance of the 6.2, I'm looking forward to seeing just how much it's been holding back.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally back in town and just enough time to get my order in! Thanks Mike and can't wait to get my new tuner on the truck!!

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dang how did i miss that, were there any deals for the itsx, any extension of the sale price as an upgrade for an x3 owner?

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received mine on Sat and installed on Sunday.
What a difference! I used an 89 oct program for a mix of around town and some freeway trips of 40 miles or so and I see a huge difference in throttle response and about a 2MPG highway improvement. Transmission is starting to figure out what I want and this morning felt just right with the shift points in traffic as well as hard acceleration.
Thanks Mike best investment yet!