MeFryRice’s ‘24 R build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s been a very long time since I’ve put together a journal for one of my vehicles.

I placed an order for an R in July 2022 and after being patience for a year and a half, I finally took delivery of my 2024 R in Shelter Green on March 26th 2024 from Hennessy Ford in Atlanta, Ga.

IMG_9787.jpeg

The following weekend, the family went camping and my BIL snapped a couple shots of the truck.

IMG_1511.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
MeFryRice

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since I plan to use the truck for what it was built for, I had Evan Morris with Atlanta Cermaic Coating and PPF, wrapped the entire truck with and applied GTechniq ceramic coating.

123_1.jpeg

123_1.jpeg

OP
OP
MeFryRice

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keith with LVJ Motorsports sold me an ICOM 2300 radio for Raptor events. The Baofeng handheld radio wasn’t up for the task when you start to get deep into the woods. Living in Atlanta and the growing number of break ins and knowing this would not be used on a daily basis, I decided to install it in replacement of the wireless phone charger, which isn’t worth a crap IMO. CarTunes of Atlanta made a nice bracket for it to give it a clean look.

IMG_8280.jpeg

OP
OP
MeFryRice

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Using the Raptor Alliance mounting kit, I installed the ARB Dual Compressor behind the passenger side rear seat. There are couplers mounted on each side of the rear seat. I’m currently working on a solution to remedy the issue of the plastic hose from blowing out of the T fitting when I turn on the compressor. It worked without a hitch when I had it installed on my 2022 Raptor but want’s to act like a toddler in the new truck.

IMG_0856.jpeg

IMG_0857.jpeg

OP
OP
MeFryRice

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the KHC high-clearance exhaust tips and SVC rear bumper last weekend. As of right now, I have the S2 light wired to come on when in reverse but will purchase SPW custom harness that allows me to turn it on with an auxiliary switch. Next is a visit to the body shop to have the bedside dove tailed. I’m looking to have this done before TORR’s Dust Devil event next month.

IMG_0845.jpeg