Matte Wrap (East Coast Style)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeorgiaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks pretty good, I would just go with the side graphics my self. The mods that I have planned Day one when i get home is an appointment to get the bed and wheel wells linex-D, HID head lights, Smoked out Tail lights, Retrax cover, Weather-tech digimats, Back seat storage bin, KMD Rock star rims with NITTO Terra Duelers tires (keeping my stock ones for resale if need be) Plan on getting stealth bar and with 40" light bar Magna flow..others. I think that will be all that i can do for the time im home before I head back to Afghanistan.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

One question.. where did you get your decal print from. Did you find the design online or did they have the design already and you just picked out the vinyl. I would not mind getting the side graphics in blue since it will match my interior.

I got the graphics online....side graphics of 2012...Hood logo online also

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Big

Is that John Rose from rose detailing? he did my hood and clear tape. first class guy!

Haha yes! Jon's a great guy and now I know who the white raptor that was in his shop is.. :waytogo:

I kept trying to get in there to see your truck/meet you but I always missed ya.

We need to get together sometime. I'll be meeting up with Tautog in a week in Harrisburg for some hunting/fishing show.

~BGM

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

I live in the Hampton Roads area.. How long did it take.. or did you stay the weekend

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

Im home for a few days in March from Afghanistan im trying to maximize my Raptorism since I will pick it up the day i get home. Damn i cant believe that I ordered my Raptor March 2011 and March 2010 i think my number is like in the single digits for production

It took about a week but that's because he did it by himself. I live across the street and have extra vehicles so I told him to take his time.

With a bigger shop and more people, you can expect two days for install.

~BGM

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Haha yes! Jon's a great guy and now I know who the white raptor that was in his shop is.. :waytogo:

I kept trying to get in there to see your truck/meet you but I always missed ya.

We need to get together sometime. I'll be meeting up with Tautog in a week in Harrisburg for some hunting/fishing show.

~BGM

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

It took about a week but that's because he did it by himself. I live across the street and have extra vehicles so I told him to take his time.

With a bigger shop and more people, you can expect two days for install.

~BGM

sure thing, let me know.

davej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I'll be the guinea pig and get my truck wrapped at ftr. They aren't terribly far for me to get to.... But since I'm getting married in a month and moving to SC immediately after I'm gonna need FRF to sponsor the the job. I mean I would be a great wedding present and then you could all see how great it looks. I'm jut saying :)

::hidesbehindsofa::

Where in SC are you moving to? I'm just south of myrtle beach. There are a few raptors down here.