Making two offers tomorrow on an R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
raptor price are "not"yet coming down,here and there u can find a 35 at MSRP
I kind of disagree. Just two months ago when searching for a 37, they all wanted 15-20K over for a 37PP. I told them I would not pay that when the 24's are coming real soon with huge technology updates. I got one 37PP (funky spec) down to 7500 over MSRP but passed. I ended up picking up a nicely equipped 35 at MSRP due to it having the specs I wanted, other than 37PP. Now those dealers with 23's are all calling me back with a total different attitude and much lower ADM offer trying to make sales.

At least thats been my recent experience shopping in SOCAL only.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love that movie! I have an OG movie poster of Caddy Shack in our bonus/movie room.

"your probably so high and dont even know it" and "luffa my stretch marks" where hilarious parts too.

RaptorSwede

Reaction score
There are two R’s near me. An Avalanche with 303 miles, so technically used and an Iconic Silver that is new. Both have ridiculous 50K markups.
I’m making a sticker offer on the Silver one and a 1K below original sticker on the Avalanche one. I’m sure both will tell me to go pound sand, but you never know. I have history at both dealerships, I but several new Superduty trucks every few years for my business. I’ve bought a GT 350 and a 23 Raptor at one dealership, both were at sticker. I guess you don’t know if you you don’t ask. I’ll let you know what happens.
How did it go? Curious to hear what they said!

OP
OP
Sig Fanboy

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did it go? Curious to hear what they said!
I ended up having to go in to work. I did call a salesman I know and asked him to talk with the sales manager about the possibility of an MSRP deal. He called me back just awhile ago. They said they could do 10K over.
At least I’ve planted the seed, as long as someone else doesn’t buy it straight away I might have better luck by going in person. I’m going to give this a couple more days before looking into the “ used” one. I”ll definitely counter back, again all they can do is say no.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up having to go in to work. I did call a salesman I know and asked him to talk with the sales manager about the possibility of an MSRP deal. He called me back just awhile ago. They said they could do 10K over.
At least I’ve planted the seed, as long as someone else doesn’t buy it straight away I might have better luck by going in person. I’m going to give this a couple more days before looking into the “ used” one. I”ll definitely counter back, again all they can do is say no.
make an offer for me too. or better yet buy both and donate one to me.