Lower Control Arms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the RPG lower control arms, since they work with factory coil overs, any other brands to consider? Pros and cons? Not looking to go mid travel, these looked like a good starting point.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even though I have a set on order, I don’t see the point of LCA replacement unless you’re going to do a bypass shock and then without out increased travel a bypass shock is questionable

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
khc require aftermarket coilover and sway bar relocation.

theres no reason to replace the oem ones, unless you go all the way.
I have the KHC Standard travel with secondary, bumpstops and swaybar relocation

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
khc require aftermarket coilover and sway bar relocation.

theres no reason to replace the oem ones, unless you go all the way.
I have the KHC Standard travel with secondary, bumpstops and swaybar relocation

Can you give us a review of how it performs vs a stock truck. Also a little more information, Shocks and bumpstops you are using. Also your rear suspension setup and how balanced the front and rear are? Thanks

rayofsi

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you give us a review of how it performs vs a stock truck. Also a little more information, Shocks and bumpstops you are using. Also your rear suspension setup and how balanced the front and rear are? Thanks
Hi, it feels very balanced to me. I do not fully utilize my shocks. I am very controlled over bumpy roads, potholes etc. Its a upgrade for sure, there will probably be some guys that beat their trucks that will give you more info.

I went with KHC for the stock width. I run 0mm offset wheels and i can't take anything wider for where i park and drive.

I run fox 3.0 external reservoir with fox secondary shocks and fox 2.0 ifp bumpstops.
deaver +3hd, drop shackles, khc torque arm, and fox 3.0 external reservoir in the back