Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m honestly surprised there are this many people that wanted Blue Cruise. I’m not criticizing anyone, I’m just surprised so many would want some sort of self driving on an enthusiast vehicle.

I use my gen2 to get outdoors on a regular basis, and most of those places take some driving on long boring highways to get there. I am beyond infuriated they are giving up on this feature for the raptors.

I could have cared less if my raptor was a pavement queen, I would never use the feature on my morning commute, too many crazies on the road trying to beat the clock. But long 3 hour+ stretches of highway? I am so mad.

aileron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, how disappointing. I figured it might be delayed further but I didn’t imagine they would just give up on it.

I wouldn’t say it was the only reason I replaced my 2019 - I wanted the improved rear suspension - but it was certainly a big one! Like others - I have to cross plenty of long, straight, boring highways to get to the fun stuff and I was really looking forward to hands-free cruise control.

Kind of ridiculous that they think they can just make up a price for it and refund that and call it good. It probably cost me $20,000 in tax and depreciation to buy the Gen3, what if the main reason I wanted it was BlueCruise?

I guess this is a lesson to never trust an auto OEM‘s promise that they will enable a feature in a future software update.

At least Ford is admitting failure and paying people something though. Tesla has been charging people $10,000 for full self-driving and delivering absolutely nothing for years, and hasn’t refunded a dime, even for people who leased and returned their car!

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I really wanted this feature for towing my drift car to events across country. Really unfortunate and I hope ford gets it figured out eventually and can be apart of some sort of software update.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here’s what gets me. The doc states, “does not meet Ford and our customers' highest standards”. Who the hell are these customers and why point fault towards us? I was never contacted regarding my thoughts on BlueCruise. Were any of you? LMAO

Last edited:

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they are doing this because the new blue cruise package includes Active park assist. The raptor doesn’t have the addition 4 sensors for Active park assist so they are **** canning the raptor on Blue Cruise.

EddieTooRaww

Reaction score
Picking up my 22 37pp in iconic silver next week! So am I getting an additional $1350 discount at the dealer or will Ford send me a check??