Looking to purchase 2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is where mine is on order at. Only 30 min road trip for me and I can't wait to take it!

Same here. Ordered at the end of May. How long did the Louisburg dealer tell you until delivery? Or did they?

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Ordered at the end of May. How long did the Louisburg dealer tell you until delivery? Or did they?

They told me 14-16 weeks but they had been getting in 12. Hope that's true.

I called SVT today and I am still unscheduled clean.

Who is your sales guy?

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They told me 14-16 weeks but they had been getting in 12. Hope that's true.

I called SVT today and I am still unscheduled clean.

Who is your sales guy?

Salesman was Mike McNeal...Louisburg Ford. I"m hoping for 12 weeks as well. Timing would be perfect for me.

RaptorBoi

Reaction score
My .02 anyone heard of Vernon Auto group? If not check them out they are great with customer relations and such. They offered a deal at invoice no BS addendums. And they offer a lifetime warranty on parts and labor no deductible! I had a trade so it wasnt feasible for me to follow thru with the deal. Check them out maybe they can get you a deal!

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ive been shopping everyday for a week... Doesnt look like im any closer to getting close to invoice around San Antonio. Best price I have so far on a 13 Tux black, 801a with nav and cameras (F&R) is $53740