Looking to purchase 2013 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tigerjas81

Reaction score
I am looking to get a 2013 Raptor and I am wondering if anyone in the Dallas area knows a dealership that will discount under MSRP. I also would like to hear feedback from other owners about the Raptor (Likes and Dislikes). Thanks and I look forward to hearing the feedback.

Sca1pel

Reaction score
If you're willing to order from SA, I can get you in contact with my dealer... I got 1,100 off a base model so I'm sure a loaded might be less.

OP
OP
T

Tigerjas81

Reaction score
I checked that thread and didnt see any in DFW. Saw one in Houston and contacted him and he said he could lower the price.

Sca1pel-I have family in SA and for the right price I would buy in SA

Last edited:

Burn 1

Reaction score
Costco will put you in contact with a dealer in its network. They charge $700 over invoice.

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Costco will put you in contact with a dealer in its network. They charge $700 over invoice.

I ordered through Costco and I still had to pay sticker. Of course I'm in Southern California and getting it at sticker out here is nearly impossible. Good luck dude.

Burn 1

Reaction score
I'm in Orange County California and ordered it jan 24 and received just under 3 months. The dealership was in Fullerton and never even tried to sell me a warranty or dealer install. He showed me a laminated card with pricing from Costco.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Anyway this is what I paid: $50,440 my sticker price was $52,980 plus $995 destination charge. I did it on Costco.com and they put me in contact with a dealer they have an agreement with... The problem with raptors is dealers get greedy. But they are worth whatever you pay.