Looking for a Roush Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it. But beadlocks were a separate option, so there should be black 2014s with black interior and beadlocks, right?
yes.... but not a Roush... I have ever seen one... now I have been wrong before. but I think all of the factory Roush I have seen are red interior or Blue Ricardo. Again I could be wrong.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know you are looking for a Roush but have you seen mine?
It's fully loaded Stage 2 Whipple (561 rwhp) with a lot of rear suspension upgrades.
Only 38,700 miles on it no off-roading, street queen.

OP
OP
J

jbfj

Reaction score
It's fully loaded Stage 2 Whipple (561 rwhp) with a lot of rear suspension upgrades.

Great looking truck but unfortunately looking for a screw — should have specified

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Such a great deal on that truck. If I knew I could drive it through the winter and salt and keep it from rusting I'd be on it.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Such a great deal on that truck. If I knew I could drive it through the winter and salt and keep it from rusting I'd be on it.
You would have to do what I did all winter long when it snowed in NYC.
Every day I got home I pulled out my garden hose which I can regulate hot and cold water with 3/4" water supply hose with fireman nozzle and wash underneath.
My neighbors thought I was nuts!!! LOL

My avatar picture is from work when I could power wash her when the yard was empty enough from cranes.