Long time lurker, new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes very nice, really sucks to have issues with any new/fairly new trucks especially with the cost of them, I love these trucks they’re awesome, I hope you have better luck in days to come with them welcome and glad you’re here if you need any information this is the best place to get it good luck and keep the faith

OP
OP
NoharmnoFAL

NoharmnoFAL

Reaction score
Thanks. As an update, I just got a text from the lead tech at the dealership. They’ve had the truck for a week and haven’t found the issue. I did reach out to Whipple, and after watching a short video I made, they think it’s either the exhaust valve or the SC pulley clutch.

I relayed my research (two threads here) and now they’re leaning towards the SC pulley. In a bombshell text, the tech told me that they may not even be certified to fix it.

I had a bad feeling after reading two other members’ threads since they both end in buy-backs.