Let us be your personal shopper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Our mission at BakFactoryOutlet is to provide personal customer service in an ever more impersonal world. In addition to selling BakFlips many of our customers have asked our help and knowledge about other accessories for their trucks.

We have now expanded on this concept and offer our clients a "personal shopper" service. When you call us about a BakFlip, you can also ask our help with any other accessories for your truck.

If you check out our catalog tab you will also find BedRug, Amp Research and Raptor Series Nerf Bars as high quality products that have been thoroughly researched by us.

So if you need ANYTHING for your truck whether it is on our site or not we can get it for you at a great price and tell you the truth about its quality. We do the research for you! :peace:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Morrie and he was telling me about this.

Basically if you have a list of mods you want to make to your Raptor then you just call Morrie with that list and he will research the products and package the items together at a lower price than if you went out to purchase them separately on your own.

His reach of suppliers goes much further than what's on his website, for example Weathertech products, K&N...as he said ANYTHING. I thought it was a kick ass idea when he told me.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One Stop Shopping! I have got to check this out!

I going broke from this forum!

Oh well, "You never see a Brinks Truck in a Funeral Procession":)

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
I'd like to add that Morries cust service has been, for me, stellar. I wouldn't think twice of doing business with him again. FWIW

OP
OP
B

BAKfactoryoutlet

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd like to add that Morries cust service has been, for me, stellar. I wouldn't think twice of doing business with him again. FWIW
Thanks for the love Serg..we love what we do and our customer family stays connected. Check out our FaceBook page too Bak Factory Outlet | Facebook We try to keep people entertained and informed. Watch this space for info on the newest member to join the Bak Family of covers....the revolutionary RazorBak....like a rolling BakFlip!
:peace:

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmmm, may have to test this with purchase. Funny I was jsut watching a video on their site before finding this thread.