LED License Plate Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another vote for the ones from Amazon. Worked great. Had 1 dud so glad I had a bunch of spares! Took me a tad longer than 3 minutes as I had a time getting the actual bulbs out, but easy enough. Thanks for the tips everyone!

Does Amazon come on this site and answer questions too?

Amazing to me how forum members wouldn't support Nick at Apollo optics to save a few bucks at Amazon.

(and I do not know Nick, never have spoken to) But I do plan to order some bulbs from him!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Amazing to me how forum members wouldn't support Nick at Apollo optics to save a few bucks at Amazon.

(and I do not know Nick, never have spoken to) But I do plan to order some bulbs from him!

Got a set ordered now too!

Thank you for the support, guys!

Please let me know if I can help with anything else or if y'all have additional questions for me!

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Nick@Apollo-Optics Hey Nick, received the LED bulbs today. Thanks for the shipping accommodation, I greatly appreciate it. Now just waiting for my Raptor to arrive (God knows when...) so I can test these bulbs out.

Or...if anyone in Sacramento County (CA) has a Raptor and would like to test these bulbs out, I would be more than happy to test these bulbs out on your Raptor and let you keep the pair you like most. I have the following bulbs:

HP3 Cool White (56 Lumens)
HP5 Cool White (92 Lumens)
SMD2 Cool White (24 Lumens)
SMD2 Warm White (24 Lumens)

what up!? I'm in Folsom, will have my Raptor in less than 2 weeks :)

Lanabat

Reaction score
what up!? I'm in Folsom, will have my Raptor in less than 2 weeks :)

No way! I'm in Folsom as well! Are you picking up your Raptor locally or did you order out of state? Let me know when your Raptor arrive so we can test out the bulbs.

Also, I don't know if you commute on Greenback Ln, but I have been seeing a Gen 2 LB Supercrew with BL and graphic kits off of American River Canyon Drive. That thing is a beaut!

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No way! I'm in Folsom as well! Are you picking up your Raptor locally or did you order out of state? Let me know when your Raptor arrive so we can test out the bulbs.

Also, I don't know if you commute on Greenback Ln, but I have been seeing a Gen 2 LB Supercrew with BL and graphic kits off of American River Canyon Drive. That thing is a beaut!

getting mine in Colorado on 4/10 then driving home ;)

will see you around - adding to friends list ;)

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So you never buy anything from Amazon ever? You always buy local? If I were buying something big like a light bar where I actually had some questions I would have bought from him. But that's not what happened. He didn't start this thread or provide me with any info. That's not a knock on him as I didn't ask, but I don't see how I owe him anything. But the thread got me looking at his website so maybe it'll work out for a future purchase.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you never buy anything from Amazon ever? You always buy local? If I were buying something big like a light bar where I actually had some questions I would have bought from him. But that's not what happened. He didn't start this thread or provide me with any info. That's not a knock on him as I didn't ask, but I don't see how I owe him anything. But the thread got me looking at his website so maybe it'll work out for a future purchase.

I buy from Amazon all the time. As to buying local, your analogy makes no sense.

But I would gladly pay the dollar or so more it might cost to support someone who spends his time HELPING forum members and answering questions for free.

If that couple bucks makes a difference to you then by all means stay at Amazon.