lander wyoming 8/4 - 8/6

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
putting this at the top. aug 2-4 we will be running the trails in wyoming again. let me know if any of you want to join. camp just outside of lander (or hotel if you prefer) friday afternoo a short loop to a mine thats being restored. you can tour if you like. saturday big day. lots of dirt until we hit the kilpecker sand dunes where i have to pull a bunch of you yahoos out ...... then the biggest ice cream cone you will ever have. its about a 10hr day depending on @WyoStorm and how many flata he gets. guns and pack up sunday. let me know if you are coming.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
putting this at the top. aug 2-4 we will be running the trails in wyoming again. let me know if any of you want to join. camp just outside of lander (or hotel if you prefer) friday afternoo a short loop to a mine thats being restored. you can tour if you like. saturday big day. lots of dirt until we hit the kilpecker sand dunes where i have to pull a bunch of you yahoos out ...... then the biggest ice cream cone you will ever have. its about a 10hr day depending on @WyoStorm and how many flata he gets. guns and pack up sunday. let me know if you are coming.

It will stay here Till ...........well you know who comes along. LOL

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in again! No flats for me last year and none this year LOL! Only the Raptor gets flats!

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn Noah, August 2 is my anniversary... maybe I can get the wife to come there. Were just getting back from Yellowstone the week before too.