Lack of aftermarket options with stock offset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louisiana Barefoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to the "Welcome Prius owner" posts? Show us a pic or it's a Prius. Computer images do not qualify. I'm disappointed . Also if it's Ruby Red or Tuxedo Black, then those wheels are specific to the Special Edition (SE) package with the red trimmed seats. I'm keeping mine stock, but it is a pavement princess or whatever.:p

OP
OP
neovenator

neovenator

Reaction score
What happened to the "Welcome Prius owner" posts? Show us a pic or it's a Prius. Computer images do not qualify. I'm disappointed . Also if it's Ruby Red or Tuxedo Black, then those wheels are specific to the Special Edition (SE) package with the red trimmed seats. I'm keeping mine stock, but it is a pavement princess or whatever.:p
Kept telling myself, "I'll write it later", typed out a whole novel in there!

mtnghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hardest part is just finding those for sale and the asking price feels a bit too much for me. But I get it, they’re an iconic design and no longer in production. Last time I saw a full set for sale, they were powdered coated bronze/copper, going for $2k with some scuffs on eBay.

I can find sets of OEM beadlocks for Gen 2 / Gen 3 all day, saw some going for $600 recently on FB marketplace, some with practically new tires for around $1500 or so.
Yeah bought my set of five on here for a decent price. Got luck I guess. Shipping was pretty expensive because I was on the other side of the damn country!