Kilo Oscar Tre!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score

RdR2027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good looking tires. I like the white letters. Guess it's because I'm an old guy too.

OP
OP
Smokyray

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F-4me?
Saw that too. My personal master caution light came on and I too was surprised about an F rating. Turns out it’s all about the new production technology and compounds they’re using at BFG and why it took so long to release.The C-Springs DT manager printed a spec sheet for the KO3 and handed it to me while I waited, then said the F rating was due to the sidewall design the rating garnered after testing from DOT. I actually called BFGs customer service and after getting handed off numerous times a guy came on the line, his first statement was “Gen 2 Raptor guy?” Looking at the KO3? Replacing KO2s?” Thence began the schooling and actually realistic capabilities brief. I was already sold but he reinforced my thinking. I’ll update as the miles go by but so far I’m impressed. Rain and snow are my nemesis here and the KO3 so far wins the rain war far and away improved over the KO2’s. They ride great, I can’t tell any diff from the KO2’s but surprisingly the road handling on curvy CO mountain roads is superb. Not Shelby or BMW level but for a big heavy truck it’s amazing. The kids at DT had the air pressure at 42 so I lowered them to 35. Win win again.

IMG-2602.jpg

Garages!! Whole nuther animal…
Dude! They know how to build em in TX, everybody has an F250 King Ranch but moving to CO I found out size matters. The trick is the front camera and a strategically placed piece of electrical tape…tight but fits…so to speak…:)

V/R
Smokey

Last edited: