KBB says my used gen 3 is worth 94k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorMY23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
99k private sale. For the 2021 35. These numbers are crazy if real. Carvana will send me an offer on Tuesday and will see how close they are to kbb for the SATX area.

Cloudy22

Reaction score
Damn, I'm really curious here because if I can get a six-figures price on my 21w/ 37"s , extended warranty, and with the ceramic coating and ppf, I may have to do it out of principle

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot the exact numbers, but last week KBB indicated I could get 5k-10k more for my 37 than I paid and I had a 5k ADM. Here is a news flash for those of you that voted for Biden, inflation is a tax and it’s only been one year since he took over. Buckle your seatbelt, it will get much worse! Votes have consequence!

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
No one is going to pay you $99K in a private sale.

Go list it and report back...zzzzzzz

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is why dealers are adding ADM to practically all Raptors. its a supply and demand issue right now.

OP
OP
RaptorMY23

RaptorMY23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't sell privately no matter what. Haven't since 2003 and wouldn't even know how to tbh. But will see how far off they are from each other.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Haha, I met a guy at the car wash today that said he paid 110 for a 35. It just takes the right buyer that wants the truck. Never say never!
Boy if you believe everything everyone tells you that's scary...and at a car wash. LOL. Who cares what someone 'says'.

Dealers will tell you they sell at $130k---you a buyer? Didn't think so.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boy if you believe everything everyone tells you that's scary...and at a car wash. LOL. Who cares what someone 'says'.

Dealers will tell you they sell at $130k---you a buyer? Didn't think so.
It is not exactly bragging to say you paid 110k for an 82k MSRP truck. Therefore, I do believe it. The guy fell on his sword, please tell me the reason I should not believe it?