KBB says my used gen 3 is worth 94k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
It is not exactly bragging to say you paid 110k for an 82k MSRP truck. Therefore, I do believe it. The guy fell on his sword, please tell me the reason I should not believe it?
:manos:

Could careless if you do or not...then there is common sense.

Take care.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Secondly, do you believe all of the people that say the purchased for MSRP? The Internet is worldwide and most could be from China, who knows? The MSRP buyers that refuse to post their contract is for reason. Think, think, think! conversely, it is not easy to indicate that you paid more than the MSRP. I am starting to understand how Biden became President, for that, I thank you.

Ryan33

Reaction score
I have attempted to trade my 21' 35 package fully loaded (MSRP 77k) due to suspension clunking/noises that haven't been fixed. My highest offer was 77k for trade. I only have 4500 miles. Kind of disappointed as my KBB value was 91k and NADA was 88k.... So in the real world dealers in my area (Pittsburgh) are not willing to give more than sticker for a trade.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have attempted to trade my 21' 35 package fully loaded (MSRP 77k) due to suspension clunking/noises that haven't been fixed. My highest offer was 77k for trade. I only have 4500 miles. Kind of disappointed as my KBB value was 91k and NADA was 88k.... So in the real world dealers in my area (Pittsburgh) are not willing to give more than sticker for a trade.
You need to search around a bit - maybe check some of the online places too - Carvana, GMTV, etc.

I traded my '21 in December ($75k MSRP) with 9,900 miles for $83k. The online evaluation sites like KBB are astronomically high right now. You aren't trading your Raptor for $90k+, but low to mid $80s should be feasible.