Just ordered my first Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LFtrip

LFtrip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So how many Raptor owners are there in little Armenia.... I mean the Glendale area? I rarely see any driving around.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So how many Raptor owners are there in little Armenia.... I mean the Glendale area? I rarely see any driving around.

No self respecting Armenian would be caught dead in a Raptor. It's BMW, Mercedes or Range Rover or nothing, you know that.

Cifyacan

Reaction score
Hi all,
Just order a 2013 Rapter SCrew last week. I got it for MSRP which I still think is high but after over a month of searching in Southern California only one dealer was willing to do it at sticker. I believe the only reason they did it is because my wife and I bought a fully loaded 2013 Escape from them already. Anyway now I'm waiting. Its only been a week and its killing me lol. I cant wait to get this kick ass truck.

In Montana I was able to get $1000 off Msrp. Due to the oil boom in North Dakota no one in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, idaho, etc would go under. I got the full trade in vale on my trade too. Mine should be here 8/9, waiting since May.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In Montana I was able to get $1000 off Msrp. Due to the oil boom in North Dakota no one in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, idaho, etc would go under. I got the full trade in vale on my trade too. Mine should be here 8/9, waiting since May.

I bought for approx $5000 under, but by the time I added California 9% sales tax and license, it brought it right back up to msrp. You have NO sales tax, so you did well!